“I can prophecy that your grandchildren in America will live under socialism. You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism. We won’t have to fight you. We’ll so weaken your economy until you’ll fall like overripe fruit into our hands.” Nikita Khrushchev aka “The Butcher of the Ukraine.”
And so it goes, following are the eight levels of control that must be obtained for a socialist government:
- Healthcare; Control health care and you control the people.
- Poverty: Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt: Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control: Remove people’s ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare: Take control of every aspect of their lives, (food, housing and income).
- Education: Take control of what people read and listen to-take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion: Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.
- Class Warfare: Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support from the poor.
This is controversial for sure but think about it. Is this happening now in the United States?