What American can be:
1. Return to our Judeo-Christian values: we need to be a moral country. John Adams said, “our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.” Our moral compass.
2. Take control of our children’s education: parents take control of our schools where reading, writing and math are the priority.
3. Laugh the woke cancel culture out of existence: where hypersensitive reactions to perceived slights are no longer taken seriously. We can tell a harmless joke without fear.
4. Become energy independent and secure our supply lines: develop our natural resources and produce products in the United States—ease regulations, enact fair trade agreements and promote investment in America.
5. Make marriage cool and the smart thing to do: promote family values and responsibility.
Source: Prager University
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”