Free first night: Monday, September 13 at 7:00 PM
Benefits of Square Dancing
- A night of square dancing can equal a 3 to 5-mile walk.
- It is an inexpensive family activity (tobacco/alcohol-free for the dances) that can be enjoyed by family members of all ages.
- Provides Mental Stimulation by keeping the mind active and alert.
- It can help to reduce your risk of heart disease.
- It’s good for psychological well-being because it releases tension and helps relaxation and sleep.
- It helps you handle stress, so you can do more and not tire as easily.
- Along with a proper diet, it can help control weight.
- It improves blood circulation throughout the body. The lungs, heart and other organs and muscles work together more effectively.
- It improves the body’s ability to use oxygen and provides the energy necessary for physical activity. It tones and shapes muscles.
- It bolsters enthusiasm and optimism.
Ichabod Square Dance Club Next Class in September 2021
Contact: Fritz von Coelln, email@example.com or call at 714 879-4586