This is the most important Independence Day to celebrate ever. It doesn’t (and never did) mean that you agree with every single thing that America has done. But what this country has gotten right is a miraculous achievement, and we are all unfathomably lucky beneficiaries. Have a happy and reflective Fourth!
You are lucky to be an American.
- Download and share this image on social media on or before July 4th and tag @PragerU
- Proudly fly Old Glory at your home and business to show your love for America
- Harness your online networks to help educate young people about America’s history, symbols, and traditions; click HERE for the 4th of July Tool Kit
Points to remember:
- It is normal to have human failings-none of us are perfect–same for America. But, look how much good America has done. America is exceptional in abolishing slavery. It is exceptional as a nation, as a government, as a defender of the individual.
- The natural human yearning is to be taken care of—more important than freedom. If the government takes care of you –you give up your freedom.
- Educate for liberty and equality vs. equity and social justice.
- You don’t have to give up your religion to be a conservative and confirm American values, Judeo-Christain values