Santa Clarita, Calif. – Because of AB 860, ALL California voters will be sent a mail-in ballot. ALL voters.
This raises many concerns, among them the number of ballots that went missing in the March primary. Hundreds of thousands!
To be sure this does not happen to you for the November election, go TODAY to WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov to register to receive automatic email, SMS (text), and/or voice call notiﬁcations about your ballot. I just did, and it takes about 20 seconds.
When election time comes, you will be notified:
- when your ballot is put into the mail by your elections office (or vendor)
- must be mailed between October 5 and October 9
- postal service’s projected date of delivery
- if it doesn’t arrive as projected, you can call to have it cancelled and replaced to foil any attempts to vote fraudulently in your name
- when your ballot has been received by the elections office
- when your ballot has been counted or rejected
- if rejected: why, and steps you can take
- reminder if your ballot is not received by certain date
49 of the 58 counties are offering this service. (for a list, go HERE)
If your county is not subscribed, use the information on THIS PAGE–to find out how to check on your ballot.
FOIL THE FRAUDSTERS AND SOLVE THE SNAFUS.
DO THIS NOW BEFORE YOU FORGET.
THEN TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.